The pontoon boat I rented was in good condition, it ran flawlessly and had a solid sound system equipped with Bluetooth. It’s also much less stressful than going down to Destin Harbor in peak season to rent a boat/jetski.
Double-Decker Pontoon Boat Rental Fort Walton & Okaloosa Island
Visit Crab Island
The Perfect Family Outing
Capacity for 14 Guests
Half-Day & Full-Day Double-Decker Pontoon Boat Rentals Fort Walton Beach
Come and explore the Emerald Coast with one of the double-decker pontoon rentals Fort Walton Beach is famous for! Make the most of our crystal-clear waters and enjoy snorkeling, swimming, fishing, and water slide fun. See different saltwater fish species, dolphins, turtles, and even manatees! Make a day of it with a picnic lunch and explore all the area has to offer. Our experienced, professional team will ensure you get aboard and are loaded up safely before you set sail.
Our prices vary according to the season.
Extra pricing information:
- Prices do not include taxes.
- Captains can be hired for pontoon boat rentals based on availability, but please call if you need a captain so that we can reach out to see if one is available for your tour. If a captain is hired, no more than 6 passengers in addition to the captain can be on the boat.
Spring/Late Season (March 1- April 30) (Sep 7 – Oct 30):
- Half-Day: $495
- Full-Day: $695
Summer Season (May 1- Jun 14) (Aug 9 – Sept 6):
- Half-Day: $695
- Full-Day: $895
High Season (June 15 – Aug 8):
- Half-Day: $795
- Full-Day: $995
Holiday Rates (Labor Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, and Billy Bowlegs weekends):
- Half-Day: $895
- Full-Day: $1275
- Half Day:
- 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Full-Day: Pickup: 8 – 10:00 AM – Return: 5:30 PM
Brooks Bridge Marina, 1198 Miracle Strip Pkwy., Fort Walton Beach, FL (at the foot of Brooks Bridge on Okaloosa Island)
Monday – Sunday, March 1st – October 30th
- Half-Day: 4 hours
- Full-Day: 8 hours
Solid Craft – 2021 model
- 115 HP motor
- A large shaded area
- Bluetooth stereo
- Plenty of room for large groups, coolers, and water toys
- Comfortable wrap-around seating on the lower deck
- Two sun decks
- These models are very safe due to their large and stable size
- Equipped with two water-slides, all required Coast Guard gear, and hand turbopumps to bring water to the slides
Max. 14 people
- Life jackets
- Swim ladder
- Safety equipment
- Throw cushion
- Fire extinguisher
- Horn or whistle
- Anchor & line
- Food & refreshments
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
- Picnic items (no grilling please)
- Water toys (Ex. snorkel & mask, football, frisbee, raft, fishnet)
- Polarized sunglasses
- Ice chest
Florida law requires the renter of the jet ski or pontoon to be at least 18 years of age and if you were born January 1, 1988, or after you must have taken and passed the Florida Boat Rental Test and obtained a Florida Temporary Boating Certificate. Click here to take the 25 multiple-choice test online so you are ready to head out when you arrive. The test costs $3.00 for the exam only and $9.99 to get study materials.
Good to know
- You will be provided with a damage/repair price list and agree to be liable for the return of and damage to the equipment. See our terms and conditions for more details about our damage protection policy.
- Make sure you fill out your waiver of liability online before you arrive so that you can go boating and do not have to do this on-site before you can leave. You will be sent an email with the waiver after booking.
- Please arrive back at the marina on time so our staff can complete their work for the day and get off at their scheduled time. There are late fees for late arrivals.
- Parking is available on the property.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your departure.
- Considering doing some bay fishing off of your pontoon boat rental? You need a fishing license in order to do so.
- Need rods, reels, and bait?
- Emerald Coast Bait & Tackle in Fort Walton Beach and Half Hitch Tackle in Destin are great local fishing stores. They’ve got everything you need for a fun day of fishing! We are considering providing rods and reels, tackle, and bait in the future, so please give us your feedback on this.
Visit and enjoy Crab Island, the most pristine sandbar in the area.
Spend the day snorkeling through the coves of the National Seashore.
Explore picture-perfect islands and turquoise waters along the untouched Eglin Reservation.
Relax on inflatables and enjoy the waterslides in the shallow waters of the Gulf Islands National Seashore.
Spot local wildlife in areas such as Spectre Island.
Ride up to and anchor in Destin’s East Pass, “The Entryway to the Gulf of Mexico.”
Places to Visit
Choctawhatchee Bay Coastline
Take a relaxing cruise along the Choctawhatchee Bay coastline where you can find different bird species such as great blue herons, white egrets, mockingbirds, hawks, osprey, pelicans, and bald eagles. You can search the shore on a pontoon boat for pottery, arrowheads, and grinding stones made by the Indian tribes that once inhabited the area.
Choctawhatchee Bay also offers amazing inshore fishing opportunities for all levels of angler. Pontoon boat rentals are perfect to fish from because of their oversized deck area. Emerald Coast Bait & Tackle(opens in a new tab) in Fort Walton Beach and Half Hitch Tackle(opens in a new tab) in Destin are great local fishing stores. They’ve got everything you need for a fun day of fishing!
Either anchor up to enjoy snorkeling in the tidal pools along this peninsula, or jump ashore and stroll along the white sandy beaches.
Gulf Islands National Seashore
This is a must-visit destination for your pontoon boat rental. This protected shoreline is teeming with local wildlife and an excellent spot for swimming.
This sandbar may look like the Bahamas but it’s just a short ride from your starting point. The shallow waters make it a great place for kids to splash around. We recommend visiting at high tide when the turquoise waters are most impressive.
Our Answers to Your Questions
The standard rentals do not include a captain, however, captains can be hired for pontoon boat rentals based on availability. Please call if you need a captain so that we can reach out to see if one is available for your tour. If a captain is hired, no more than 6 passengers in addition to the captain can be on the boat.
We do not provide fishing equipment but we do recommend Emerald Coast Bait & Tackle in Fort Walton Beach and Half Hitch Tackle in Destin. They’ve got everything you need for a fun day of fishing! We are considering providing rods and reels, tackle, and bait in the future, so please give us your feedback on this.
If you have any further questions about fishing equipment, please contact us.
Yes! We encourage you to bring picnic lunches, that way you can spend all day at sea without having to come ashore for supplies. We do ask that guests do not grill aboard the boats, please. There are fantastic waterfront bars and restaurants in the area and we are always happy to provide recommendations.
We will make every effort to accommodate your pets because we know they are a part of your family, but please call ahead and speak with the manager if you wish to bring a pet and pets will be approved on a case by case basis. We reserve the right to disallow any pets at our discretion.
Yes! The best thing about our convenient location is you will have no trouble parking.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Reviews From Our Previous Guests
We rented a pontoon and went out to Crab Island. Very nice. The kids loved the inflatables. There were ice cream vendors floating around and people generally out playing and having fun.
The boat was clean and well maintained and the rental process was smooth. We had an amazing day hanging out on Crab Island and exploring different coves.