The pontoon boat I rented was in good condition, it ran flawlessly and had a solid sound system equipped with Bluetooth. It’s also much less stressful than going down to Destin Harbor in peak season to rent a boat/jetski.
Pontoon Boat Rental Fort Walton & Okaloosa Island
Explore the Emerald Coast
Ideal for Families & Friends
Capacity for 12 Guests
Explore Crab Island & More With Pontoon Boat Rentals in Fort Walton Beach
Get together with a group of family and friends to see what Fort Walton pontoon rentals are all about. Sail out to Crab Island where you can anchor up and splash around in the pristine waters. Explore the area by motoring around the islands in the Gulf Islands National Seashore, a wildlife hotspot. See a large array of saltwater fish species, dolphins, turtles, and even manatees! You’re spoiled for choice when it comes to white sandy beaches and we highly recommend snorkeling and fishing!
Our prices vary according to the season.
Extra pricing information:
- Prices do not include taxes.
- Captains can be hired for boat rentals at $150 for a 1/2 day and $300 for the full day.
- Spring/Late Season (March 1- April 30) (Sep 7 – Oct 30)
- Half-Day: $250
- Full-Day: $350
- Summer Season (May 1- Jun 14) (Aug 9 – Sept 6):
- Half-Day: $300
- Full-Day: $450
- High Season (June 15 – Aug 8):
- Half-Day: $350
- Full-Day: $525
- Holiday Rates (Labor Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, and Billy Bowlegs weekends):
- Half-Day: $425
- Full-Day: $750
- Half Day:
- 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Full-Day: Pickup: 8 – 10:00 AM – Return: 5:30 PM
Brooks Bridge Marina, 1198 Miracle Strip Pkwy., Fort Walton Beach, FL (at the foot of Brooks Bridge on Okaloosa Island)
Monday – Sunday, March 1st – October 30th
- Half-Day: 4 hours
- Full-Day: 8 hours
Sun Tracker and Bentley – 2021 model
- 75 HP motor
- A Bimini top for shade
- Bluetooth stereo
- Plenty of room for large groups, coolers, and water toys
- Comfortable wrap around seating on the lower deck
Max. 12 people
- Life jackets
- Swim ladder
- Safety equipment
- Throw cushion
- Fire extinguisher
- Horn or whistle
- Food & refreshments
What to bring
- Waterproof camera
- Picnic items (no grilling please)
- Water toys (Ex. snorkel & mask, football, frisbee, raft, fishnet)
- Polarized sunglasses
- Ice chest
Florida law requires the renter of the jet ski or pontoon to be at least 18 years of age and if you were born January 1, 1988, or after you must have a valid Florida Boating License or complete a boater’s safety test. Click here to take the 25 multiple-choice test online so you are ready to head out when you arrive. The test costs $9.99.
Good to know
- You will be provided with a damage/repair price list and agree to be liable for the return of and damage to the equipment. See our terms and conditions for more details about our damage protection policy.
- Make sure you fill out your waiver of liability online before you arrive so that you can go boating and do not have to do this on-site before you can leave. You will be sent an email with the waiver after booking.
- Please arrive back at the marina on time so our staff can complete their work for the day and get off at their scheduled time. There are late fees for late arrivals.
- Parking is available on the property.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your departure.
- Considering doing some bay fishing off of your pontoon boat rental? You need a fishing license in order to do so.
- Need rods, reels, and bait? Half Hitch Tackle is a great local fishing store. They’ve got everything you need for a fun day of fishing! We are considering providing rods and reels, tackle, and bait in the future, so please give us your feedback on this.
Anchor up on the Crab Island sandbar to swim in the pristine waters.
Motor around the numerous islands, inlets, and coves in the area and spot local wildlife.
Snorkel around picture-perfect coves and tidal pools.
Stroll along white-sand beaches on the Gulf Island National Seashore or Norriego Point.
Get a group together and spend the day on the water with a picnic.
Places to Visit
Choctawhatchee Bay Coastline
Take a relaxing cruise along the Choctawhatchee Bay coastline where you can find different bird species such as great blue herons, white egrets, mockingbirds, hawks, osprey, pelicans, and bald eagles. You can search the shore on a pontoon boat for pottery, arrowheads, and grinding stones made by the Indian tribes that once inhabited the area.
Choctawhatchee Bay also offers amazing inshore fishing opportunities for all levels of angler. Pontoon boat rentals are perfect to fish from because of their oversized deck area. Half Hitch Tackle(opens in a new tab) is a great local fishing store. They’ve got everything you need for a fun day of fishing!
Either anchor up to enjoy snorkeling in the tidal pools along this peninsula, or jump ashore and stroll along the white sandy beaches.
Gulf Islands National Seashore
This is a must-visit destination for your pontoon boat rental. This protected shoreline is teeming with local wildlife and an excellent spot for swimming.
This sandbar may look like the Bahamas but it’s just a short ride from your starting point. The shallow waters make it a great place for kids to splash around. We recommend visiting at high tide when the turquoise waters are most impressive.
Our Answers to Your Questions
The standard rentals do not include a captain, however, captains can be hired for boat rentals at $150 for a half-day and $300 for the full day.
Yes! We encourage you to bring picnic lunches, that way you can spend all day at sea without having to come ashore for supplies. We do ask that guests do not grill aboard the boats, please. There are fantastic waterfront bars and restaurants in the area and we are always happy to provide recommendations.
Unfortunately, we do not allow pets on pontoon boats.
Yes! The best thing about our convenient location is you will have no trouble parking.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ page!
Reviews From Our Previous Guests
First time ever and had an awesome time there, the kids loved it… rented a boat to get there highly recommend it.
The boat was clean and well maintained and the rental process was smooth. We had an amazing day hanging out on Crab Island and exploring different coves.